"Not everyone interacts with the inside of a building, but everyone has the opportunity to interact with a building's exterior." ---Debra Gerod, AIA
Sheryl's French Lanterns with Window Scrolls
From large estates to ranch style homes and anything in between, this lantern adds a certain ambiance and charm whether it is in gas or electric. I work with designers, builders, architects and homeowners all over the country. My specialty is one on one consulting to come up with the exact lantern that is just right for each home. If you don't see something that would work for your installation let me design something just for you. To Order Gas Lanterns: 713-626-4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Allow approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery.
All photos property of Sheryl Stringer, all right reserved
1. Shown above with solid top and copper top curl with a dark patina finish.
2. Shown above glass top, natural copper finish and antique glass
4. Side view of copper wall box mounting (red knob part of local fire code and not always required)
5. Mounted on exterior columns by front entrance
6. Solid tops shown at night
7. Solid tops, natural copper finish at night
8. New Construction, Ocean Front Home
9. Hanging by ceiling mounted yoke
10. Shown on column mount bracket, electric lantern
11. Two column mount electric lanterns
12. Wall mount electric lanterns adorn garage doors.
13. Hanging Electric Lantern with open bottom and antique glass creates a grand entrance in Conroe, TX
14. View of open bottom which allows more light to shine downward.
15. French Gas Lantern, photo by Dale Hubbard
16. French Style Hanging Gas Lantern with Extended Yoke Bracket
17. French Style Gas Light mounted on Corner.